Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The A+ List

Every now and then I come across some things that are so great I just have to share them.

These things make the grade for me:






































1 A neat paper craft to add to your computer camera  Midget and Giant
2 If you haven't seen these yet... soap flakes
3 Now you can just stick a chalkboard surface on.  Chalkboard Contact Paper
4 If I were a kid, this would be my dream room kuhldesignbuild.com
5 Wouldn't these prints be so lovely in a nursery?  theanimalprintshop
6 What and amazing family shot! sloanphotographers

Extra Credit:  
These custom designed KitchenAid Mixers totally rock!  Custom KitchenAid Mixers


Have fun out there,




The House </a></p><p> Creative

1 comment:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love that soap flake thingy! And that last photograph! Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...